Thanks to many years of experience in the market and the industry know-how MMR Group TransComfort provides comprehensive services – from technical consultancy and product selection, through the development and construction of our own systems that facilitate installation, to the implementation of selected solutions, training, maintenance and testing.
MMR Group TransComfortsupports the customer with training, supervision and consultancy services at every stage of the project, of selection and implementation of components. We prepare a complete documentation for our products, i.e. certifications 3.1 and 3.2, technical sheets, operating instructions, certificates, approvals, confirmations of service life tests. In addition, we audit the assembly process and participate in its handover.
MMR Group TransComfort not only supplies standard products, but also, in cooperation with manufacturers, designs and adapts customised components for each of the product groups on offer. We combine the design office guidelines with the customer’s expectations and realistic possibilities. We design in accordance with current Polish and European standards, in collaboration with construction departments, institutes, laboratories and manufacturers, taking into account the Maintenance System Documentation (DSU).
MMR Group TransComfort supports the customer with training, supervision and consultancy services. We provide training on how to implement and operate a particular system or component. We supervise the implementation of the project, regardless of its execution stage.
At MMR Group TransComfort we also prepare a complete documentation for our products, i.e. certifications 3.1 and 3.2, technical sheets, operating instructions, certificates, approvals, confirmations of service life tests. We offer solutions with proven quality and safety.
MMR Group TransComfort designs and adapts customised components for each of its product groups in close collaboration with manufacturers and laboratories. Each project is approached individually – depending on the customer's expectations and technical requirements, we combine the guidelines of design offices with the realistic possibilities. We design in accordance with current Polish and international standards, taking into account the Maintenance System Documentation (DSU).
MMR Group TransComfort we supervise the project execution, audit the assembly process and participate in its handover. We monitor each completed project, so as to provide timely maintenance services.
MMR Group TransComfort relies on partnerships and trust in its collaboration with suppliers, which ensures for example, a rapid response in the event of any maintenance work. Together with the manufacturer's technicians, we carry out a visual inspection and propose suitable solutions.
MMR Group TransComfort in close cooperation with the manufacturers, carries out tests on the service life and safety of its products. We collaborate with numerous laboratories and scientific research facilities both in Poland and abroad. Our partners include:
- Instytut Pojazdów Szynowych [Institute of Rail Vehicles] Łukasiewicz – IPS "Tabor" in Poznań – in the field of construction of rail vehicles, testing of suspension elements, as well as bilateral consultations regarding formal requirements for rail vehicles, e.g. EN45545 standard;
- University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz – in the area of strength tests of sub-assemblies for rail vehicles, technical opinions and bilateral consultations on the subject of gear systems of rail vehicles;
- Poznan University of Technology – for bilateral consultations on formal and technical requirements for rail vehicles;
- Krakow University of Technology – in the field of construction of rail vehicle suspension elements, analysis and risk assessment of the impact of changes in rail vehicle sub-assemblies, as well as product testing with regard to their application in railway infrastructure;
- Instytut Badawczy Dróg i Mostów (Road and Bridge Research Institute) in Warsaw – in the field of evaluation of products as regards their application in urban road and rail infrastructure, as well as implementation of new construction technologies and structures for use in the road construction sector;
- Instytut Badawczy Dróg i Mostów (Road and Bridge Research Institute) in Żmigrod – in the field of aggregate assessment;
- Instytut Kolejnictwa (Railway Institute) in Warsaw – for evaluation of products as regards their application in the area of railway infrastructure (vibration insulating materials, ballast components).